Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A Humorous Thursday


I was a little down today, so I decided to cheer myself up. At first I watched The Office, but after dinner I was thinking about Computer Science, so I remembered that I had a little stockpile of humorous Programmer jokes! Well, I suppose it it your lucky day, I've decided to post a few (and link to the sources of course). None of these are mine, but I hope they brighten your day :D.

  • We don't really understand it, so we'll give it to the programmers.
  • Programming is a lot like sex. One mistake and you could have to support it the rest of your life.
  • You never finish a program, you just stop working on it.

many more here

  • After all is said and done, a hell of a lot more is said than done.
  • Computers are unreliable, but humans are even more unreliable. Any system which depends on human reliability is unreliable.
  • If builders built buildings the way programmers wrote programs, then the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization.
  • If you can't understand it, it is intuitively obvious.
  • Any instrument when dropped will roll into the least accessible corner.
  • It is never wise to let a piece of electronic equipment know that you are in a hurry.
  • Any tool dropped will fall where it can cause the most damage.

full list here!

Stumble Upon Toolbar submit to reddit

No comments: